• living room with fireplace and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator, Smart TV+Sat/Netflix and direct access to private garden
• 1 double bedroom with bathroom and shower with direct access to the garden and covered terrace
• 1 double bedroom with a window overlooking the garden
• 1 twin room with two windows overlooking the private garden
• 1 bathroom with shower
• private garden surrounding the house, garden furniture for relaxation and outdoor dining
• private above ground pool in the garden with solarium and sunbeds for sunbathing
• natural park with centuries-old trees, private garden, green areas and walking/hiking trails
• ample private parking
The ‘Cottage La Sciolta’ is a private, cozy and comfortable retreat surrounded by olive groves and green spaces, with wood-fired central heating, central air conditioning, Smart Tv+sat/Netflix, dishwasher, free WiFi, lounge with fireplace, BBQ in the garden for outdoor grilling.
The house has a sober and friendly style and it’s nicely decorated in Tuscan style, with terracotta floors, wooden-beamed ceiling, a fireplace lounge, where doors and windows offer an astonishing glimpse of the green landscape.
A private swimming pool with sun beds just a few steps away from the house, where you can relax and regenerate. An excellent starting point for many trekking routes – such as the Via Francigena, which can be explored on foot, on horseback, by bike or mountain bike –, the perfect setting in which to dive deep into your passions, whether it’s sport or photography, and to fully immerse in the wonderful Tuscan countryside and its breathtaking landscapes.